I have been awarded with the Liebster Award from the two fantastic bloggers at Live. Explore. Learn. Remember: Anessa and Faraaz. This award is for those up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
So what I have to do is:
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for me plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
Let’s get started! The questions that Aneesa and Faraaz have set for me are as follows:
- Favourite book to film adaptation?
– The Harry Potter Series.
- What was your first job?
I worked as a ‘so called’ secretary. I had not been given any work to do, and the place was rather dingy. I left within a month!
- Who is your favourite author?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would you go? Why?
New York. Because it is the fashion capital!
- What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
As corny as it sounds I notice the smile first.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Ever since I can remember I have been reading. I have probably read thousands of books till date and still continue to do so. I feel people are reading less and less and that saddens me.
- If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose?
Not sure about the exact time period but I would have loved to be alive when the dinosaurs were around!
- Eating in a theater- nefarious behaviour or perfectly acceptable?
- Sailboat or cruise ship?
- If you could go back, what advice would you give yourself in high school?
Pay more attention to school work and study hard, you can’t get anywhere today without a good high school education.
- What movie do you flat-out refuse to watch, no matter how good people say it is?
Mostly Hindi movies! The drama just puts me off!
Thank you for the great questions Aneesa and Faraaz!
Unforunately I don’t follow 11 blogs so I can’t nominate that many and the bloggers that I do follow all have more than 200 followers except one so I will nominate her nonetheless.
My questions for my nominee are:
- If you were a biscuit what type would you be?
- If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?
- If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
- If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
- If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
- If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the headline say?
- If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- What is your favourite book?
- On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you right now? 1 being unhappy, 10 being super happy.
- If you could travel in a time machine, would you go the future or the past? Why?
- If you could invite and 5 people for dinner, who would you call?
Thanks again Aneesa and Faraaz!